The entire ceramics collection is unique, timeless and luxurious thanks to the unlimited design choices focused on pure beauty of wood, marble and stone through high technology. Since the water absorption rate of ceramic is quite low, it has neither deformations caused by freezing nor the problems of expansion and color fading due to hot weather. Since ceramic coating systems are made out of terracotta material, they are also durable to rain and snow.
Ceramic is the name for materials that are formed by the use of heat.
Properties of ceramics
- High melting points (so they’re heat resistant).
- Great hardness and strength.
- Considerable durability (they’re long-lasting and hard-wearing).
- Low electrical and thermal conductivity (they’re good insulators).
- Chemical inertness (they’re unreactive with other chemicals).