Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH
Office: Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH
Warschauer strasse 11
In the general terms and conditions, the following definitions apply: 1. Client / buyer: the party that gives the order, hereinafter to be called customer in its capacity as consumer as of a (legal) person acting in the exercise of a profession or business; 2. Consumer: Customer, natural person, who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business; 3. Contractor / seller: The private company with limited liability Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH.
Article 2 Applicability
1. These general conditions apply to all legal relationships between client, customer on the one hand and Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH, on the other hand, subject to changes in these conditions which must be expressly confirmed in writing by both parties.
2. If a client engaging in the pursuit of a profession or business uses its own General Terms and Conditions, under whatever name, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail at all times.
Article 3 Quotations
1. All offers from Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH are without obligation. Because of the mere acceptance by the client, no agreement has yet been concluded.
2. Oral offers by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH – or by binding one of its subordinates Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH only after written confirmation by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH.
3. Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH reserves the right to refuse orders without giving any reason or to pay cash on delivery.
4. For errors made when transferring telegrams, telefax messages, etc. as well as for misunderstandings in telephone conversations, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH can not be held responsible.
Article 4 Agreement
1. The agreement of purchase / sale or the contract of performance of work is effected after written confirmation by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH.
2. Client gives permission to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH, that its creditworthiness by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH is controlled, for example at Bureau Bonsen Reuling in Deventer. In case of negative advice, the agreement can be made by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH will be dissolved.
3. By Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH supplied to the client data of the product including the color, sizes, etc., as well as data in printed matter, images, etc. that Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH have been provided with the offer / quotation, are for Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH are not binding and are delivered in good faith.
4. When measuring the surfaces, the largest length and width measurements are used; the total price can not have any influence on the falling pieces.
5. By Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH or in its commission by a third party – application of marble, granite, basalt, ornaments in regular applications is carried out in accordance with the Implementation Guideline URL 35-101 established on 16 March 2009 by the Board of Experts IKOB-BKB in Houten.
Article 5 Subordinates
1. Agreements or agreements with subordinate members of the staff of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH do not bind the latter, insofar as they are made by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH have not been confirmed in writing. As subordinate personnel, all employees and employees without a power of attorney can be considered in this connection.
2. The authorized employees of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH – listed at the Chamber of Commerce. www.kvk.nl
Article 6 Modification of the assignment / agreement
1.a Changes to the original order of any kind, made in writing or orally by or on behalf of the client, which cause higher costs than could be expected from the price quotation, will be charged extra to the client.
2.b The client still requires changes in the execution of the assignment, after the assignment has been granted, to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH have been notified. If the changes are given verbally or by telephone, then the risk for the implementation of the changes will be borne by the client.
3.c Changes made may result in the delivery period agreed for the changes by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH beyond its responsibility are exceeded.
Article 7 Intellectual property rights
1. At all by Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH retains all intellectual property rights for designs, images, drawings and models. Reproduction, disclosure and copying are only permitted with his explicit written consent.
2. The designs, illustrations, drawings and models referred to in the first paragraph remain Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH are inalienable property and must be returned without delay on his first request.
3. For each action performed in violation of this provision, the other party is liable to pay the party who infringes his right a fixed fine of € 5,000.00 without prejudice to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH are entitled to claim full compensation.
Article 8 Prices
1. All mentioned prices are non-committal daily prices, as they apply on the date of conclusion of the agreement.
2. Packaging costs are not included in the price.
3. If due to later price increases by suppliers of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH or as a result of government measures as well as increases in wages c / q social charges and cost price increases have arisen after the agreement has been concluded, these additional costs may be charged to the client.
4. The same applies to changes in the exchange rate of foreign currencies or changes in the freight and customs tariffs or raw materials that Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH for its products.
5. If the price fluctuation exceeds 5% of the agreed transaction, both parties have the right to demand full settlement.
6. The payment of any additional price on the basis of this article must be made, equal to the principal sum.
7. All prices are exclusive of sales tax (VAT).
8. The client is obliged to pay the price. The payment must be made at the time and at the location of the delivery.
9. The client can by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH are obliged to pay up to half of the purchase price in advance.
Article 9 Delivery of goods and delivery of granite, marble, basalt, ornaments
1. The place and time of delivery to a client is the moment at which the goods by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH – to be handed over to client.
2. The shipment is made in the manner as by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH. If the client wishes to receive a shipment differently, such as fast or express delivery, then the additional costs associated with this are at his expense.
3. Delivery is understood to mean placing the item in the power of the client.
4. When ordered goods have not been delivered by the client after the expiry of the delivery period, these goods are stored at his disposal at his expense and risk.
5. Unless performance is undoubtedly permanently impossible, the agreement can not be terminated by the client due to a deadline, unless Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH also does not or does not fully execute the agreement within a reasonable period of time stated to him after the agreed delivery period has expired. Dissolution is then allowed in accordance with Article 265 Book 6 of the Netherlands Civil Code. 6. If the client owes an advance payment or has to make the information and / or materials necessary for the execution of work, the period within which the work must be completed does not start until the payment has been received in full, respectively the information and / or materials have been made available.
7. The case is at the risk of the client from the moment of delivery, even if the ownership has not yet been transferred. The Client shall continue to owe the purchase price, irrespective of the loss or deterioration of the item due to a cause not attributable to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH can be imputed.
8. The case is also at the risk of the client from the moment the client is in default with the performance of an action with which he must cooperate with the delivery.
9. If the delivery takes place at a location other than that stated in this article, the risk of the goods during the transport from the moment the goods are the company premises of Alu Graniet & Leaving Marmerhouse GMBH, entirely at the expense of the client.
10.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH will charge delivery costs to the customer based on the UPS and TNT rates if the goods are delivered at a location other than that stated in this article.
11. Any partial delivery, including the delivery of goods from a composite order, can be invoiced; in such a case payment must take place in accordance with the provisions of article “Payment”.
12.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH is entitled to suspend all (partial) deliveries to the client for whatever reason, or to demand payment in cash or advance payment c / q sufficient security if: A. Client does not pay his payment obligations, not timely or not properly fulfilled; B. Client is in a state of bankruptcy or suspension of payments.
13. The agreed delivery periods are not final deadlines, unless expressly agreed otherwise. In the event of late delivery, the client must provide Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH in writing to be in default.
14. The delivery times are set in the expectation that there will be no obstacles for Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH are in charge of the work.
15. The delivery of by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH applied marble, granite, basalt, ornaments is done by means of a final inspection by the tiler and the client, whereby at least the following items have been checked and determined in writing by means of an official report of completion: a. Surface assessment tiling (impact and ribbon joints, flatness) ; b. Being free of cement residue; c. Regularity tiling; d. Color and uniformity of the jointing.
16. Control of the marble, granite, basalt, ornaments to be delivered must be made visually in daylight from a distance of at least 1.5 meters. Shaving light is not allowed.
17. Upon delivery, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH and the client an official report of completion to be signed Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH can be legally represented by the tiler.
Article 10 Deviating material / product
1. Minor deviations in quality, color, hardness, thickness, etc., give no reason for rejection. When assessing whether a delivery deviates outside the permissible limits, an average must be taken from the delivery.
2. Subordinate changes (e.g., small model changes) of or to Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH by supplied articles do not give cause for rejection.
Article 11 Advertising
1. The client is obliged immediately after the delivery of the marble, granite, basalt, ornaments together with the tiler to thoroughly inspect in accordance with art. 9.15 and 9.16 of these general conditions on defects and in the presence of the defects by means of a report.
2. Within 5 days after the day of delivery of the marble, granite, basalt, ornaments, the client must submit the official report of completion to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH. If the client has not complained within this period by submitting the official report of completion, the client is deemed to have agreed to the proper delivery of the marble, granite, basalt, ornaments. His right of advertising is hereby canceled.
3. The copy of the official report of completion under the tiler is not deemed to be a complaint by the client with regard to any defect in the delivery.
4. The client is obliged immediately after delivery of the goods to inspect them thoroughly for defects and in the presence thereof, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH immediately in writing. If the client fails to deliver Alu Graniet & within five days of the delivery date. Marmerhouse GMBH indicates defects, which could be noticed during thorough investigation, then the client is deemed to agree with the state in which the purchased item was delivered and all rights to advertising will lapse.
5.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH must be able to check submitted complaints. By agreement, a written statement will be drawn up that must be signed by both parties.
6. In the case of a correctly published advertisement Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH the choice between adjustment of the invoice amount invoiced, repairing / repairing free of charge after returning it in its original condition or again carrying out the rejected work or completely or partially not carrying out the delivery or service for a refund in proportion to the invoice amount already paid by the client.
7. Complaints as referred to in this article do not suspend the payment obligation of the client.
8. Return shipments other than due to sufficiently motivated complaints and without prior advice by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH are not allowed.
Article 12 Cancellation by the client
1. If the client cancels the order and / or refuses to accept the goods, he is obliged to do so by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH already purchased materials and raw materials, processed or processed at the cost price, including wages and social charges and to pay and he is also towards Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH held full compensation for the work already performed. Client will also provide Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH as compensation are owed the amount of 1/3 of the agreed price. Client is also obliged Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH against third party claims as a result of the cancellation of the order and / or refusal of the goods.
2. Without prejudice to the provisions in the previous paragraph of this article, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH reserves all rights to claim full compliance with the agreement and / or full compensation.
Article 13 Payment
1. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, the payment must be made net in cash upon delivery or by payment to a bank or giro account indicated by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH within 14 days of the invoice date. In the event of non-payment, late or improper payment by the client, the client is in default without any notice of default being required. The client is subject to the provisions in art. 127, second paragraph, Book 6 of the Dutch Civil Code is not authorized to deduct any amount from the purchase price on account of a counterclaim made by him.
2.Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH is entitled to request a deposit of at least 25% when entering into the agreement. If due to an attributable shortcoming in the performance on the side of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH the agreement is dissolved, the client has the right to repayment of the deposit, in addition to compensation, as further regulated in these conditions, of which in any case the legal interest on the prepaid amount.
3. In the event of late payment and after client has been summoned to pay at least once by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH will charge 1.5% default interest per month or part of a month from the due date of the invoice to the day of full payment on the net invoice amount. Any notice of default from Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH side is not required. The Client is in default after the expiry of the payment term.
4. All judicial and extrajudicial costs incurred by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH as a result of non-payment, not timely c / q, by the client, are at the expense of the client. The extrajudicial costs amount to at least 15% of the principal sum with a minimum of € 350.00 (in words three hundred and fifty euros).
5. If the client is in default for more than 30 days, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH will be entitled to dissolve any agreement, without the client being entitled to claim compensation vis-à-vis Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH, but without prejudice to the right to pay full damages to the client for each terminated agreement.
6. The mere fact that Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH assured itself of the help of a third party shows the size and the obligation to pay extrajudicial costs.
7. If the client is in default for more than 30 days, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH will be entitled to hand over his claim against the client for collection.
8. Every payment from the client primarily serves to pay the interest owed by him, as well as the collection costs incurred by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH and is then deducted from the oldest outstanding claim.
9. Complaints regarding invoices must be notified to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH within 5 (five) days of the invoice date. Afterwards, these advertisements will no longer be processed.
10. In the opinion of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH, if the financial position or the payment behavior of the client gives rise to this, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH shall be entitled to require the client to provide (additional) security in an immediately accepted by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH to determine form. If the client fails to provide the required security, Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH is entitled, without prejudice to its other rights, to immediately suspend the further execution of the agreement and is not the customer to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH for whatever reason. immediately due and payable.
Article 14 Extended retention of title
1. All by Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH delivered goods remain the property of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH until the day of complete satisfaction of the client by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH owed payments due to goods supplied to it and any services (ie activities performed by or on behalf of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH for the client, etc.) plus interest and all costs of collection, such as security for the payment by the client of all Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH future, nothing excepted.
2. As long as the property has not been transferred to the client by full payment of the goods and any services delivered to the client, the client is not entitled to alienate, encumber or pledge the goods or otherwise bring them into the control of third parties, however called and in any form. 3.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH – has the right to reclaim the goods delivered by him and to take them if the negligent client files for bankruptcy or is declared bankrupt, applies for or obtains a suspension of payment, the debt rescheduling arrangement pursuant to the Wet Schuldsanering Natural Persons will be declared applicable or attachment of all or part of their property or assets is made.
Article 15 Breach performance
1. If the client commits non-performance in any way, he will only be in default for this without any notice of default being required. Notwithstanding the provisions of the Civil Code, Alu Graniet & In the event of non-performance, Marmerhouse GMBH shall be entitled to suspend its obligations under the concluded agreement, to declare the agreement to be dissolved in whole or in part, without judicial intervention, at its discretion.
2. The parties have the right to dissolve the agreement with immediate effect, without judicial intervention by registered letter if:
a. The other party fails to comply with one or more obligations arising from the agreement and after a reasonable period has been granted to him to comply after all. Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH – if the client fails to fulfill one or more obligations, the right, at his discretion, to suspend the execution of the agreement.
b. The other party files for bankruptcy or is declared bankrupt, applies for or obtains a moratorium on payments, the debt rescheduling scheme pursuant to the Natural Persons Debt Reorganization Act (Wet Schuldsanering Natuurlijke Personen) is declared applicable or attachment of all or part of its property or capital is made. .
c. The other party dies, is placed under guardianship or is dissolved.
d. The other party proceeds to cease or transfer its business or intends to leave the Netherlands.
3.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH is entitled to appeal to paragraph 2 of this article for any amount due by the client pursuant to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH already provided services, without any warning or notice of default being required in its entirety, all without prejudice to the right of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH for reimbursement of costs, damage and interest.
Article 16 Force Majeure
1.Alu Granite & In case of force majeure, Marmerhouse GMBH has the right to cancel all deliveries in whole or in part or to carry out later or to change them, until the exceptional circumstances have ceased to exist at the discretion of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH, where the client is obliged to pay any delivered performance.
2. Force majeure means in this case any unforeseen circumstance as a result of which the normal performance of the agreement can not reasonably be required by the client. Force majeure will apply to: fire, natural violence, strike and exclusion, machine failure, stagnation in the supply for whatever reason, measures by any government that have some influence on the export of the agreement, the imposition of levies or other government measures in the actual circumstances, seizure of any kind, war, danger of war, flooding, etc., to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH side as on the side of its suppliers.
Article 17 Method of delivery by the client of the surface to be worked
1. Substrates must be clean, free of contamination and dry to be offered. Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH reserves the right to charge extra cleaning, if necessary clean the surfaces. The foregoing will be calculated according to law and fairness according to the then applicable rates of day money.
2. Subfloors must be offered sufficiently flat, straight and perpendicular. Tolerances according to table 6 and 7 page 16 of URL 35-101 of 16 March 2009 measured in accordance with NEN 2747 (class 4) are permissible for surfaces to which the floor tiles / wall tiles / ornaments are applied. The parallelism must also comply with class 4 in accordance with NEN 2747 with an average field height difference of 15 mm. Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH reserves the right to charge extra for the work, if necessary leveling the surfaces. The above will be calculated according to law and fairness according to the then applicable rates of day money work.
3. In case of doubt, the tiler will determine his findings by means of a so-called IKB form under ‘reporting defects of the subsurface’.
4. If the client prefers to leave the surface as determined by the tiler and is considered defective, the completion of the work is at the risk of the client.
Article 18 Maintenance by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH delivered goods / performed marble, granite, basalt, ornaments
1. After delivery of the marble, granite, basalt, ornaments by De Vloerenman, the client must take care of the further maintenance / cleaning of the tiled floor.
2. The tiled floor should only be cleaned with lukewarm water with cleaning vinegar. Under no circumstances should acidic products be used during cleaning. Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH explicitly refers to the instructions for use of cleaning agents to be used by the client.
Article 19 Warranty
1. Warranty on the by Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH delivered and / or by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH works carried out only if this has been agreed in writing.
2. The warranty is only granted on possible errors and / or defects in the composition of the materials and products delivered by or in the materials supplied by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH works and only extends to the free delivery of defective goods or the free re-performance of faulty work.
3. The warranty will lapse if Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH goods have been treated improperly and / or processed if the available facilities and / or quality of the soil are unsuitable or less suitable or in case of improper use by the client and / or third parties.
Article 20 Liability
1.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH shall not be liable to any further compensation towards the client or third parties than that resulting from these General Terms and Conditions.
2.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH is never obliged to reimburse direct or indirect consequences and / or loss of profits as a result of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH delivered goods may be caused. Nor is Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH shall be liable to the client or third parties for damage caused by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH used auxiliary and transport equipment.
3. Client indemnifies Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH against claims by third parties and against all costs, damages and interests of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH may arise and are directly or indirectly the result of those claims in so far as they extend to
compensation for damage suffered by third parties caused by defects of the Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH delivered goods c / q work.
4.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH has the right at all times to undo or limit the damage suffered by the client as far as possible.
5.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH is not liable for the costs, damages and interests that may arise as a direct or indirect result of:
a. Force majeure, as further described in these conditions.
b. Deeds or negligence of the client, his subordinates, or other persons who have been employed by or on his behalf.
c. Negligence of the client in the maintenance and / or processing of the delivered goods.
d. Damage to the goods delivered as a result of improper use by the client / non-compliance with the maintenance instructions.
e. Damage to the delivered goods as a result of mechanical and chemical or biological influences from outside, wood-attacking fungi, wood-infesting pests and the like.
f. Normal wear and tear to the delivered goods as a result of daily use.
g. Exceptional humidity conditions in the room in which the delivered goods are fitted and / or delivered.
h. Discoloration of the delivered goods as a result of the action of light.
i. Any other external cause.
6.Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH is not liable if there are structural defects to the under construction or surrounding construction or the structure, on which the floor has been placed and which has led to damage to the delivered goods, such as drainage, surging or rising damp, moisture entering from crawl spaces unevenness of the substructure, structural defects and the like.
7. Client is, if he is considering Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH is liable to pay compensation for damages, with Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH to enter into consultation before the client proceeds to liability.
8. The liability of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH for a shortcoming in the execution of a delivery or activity as well as for a wrongful act is limited to a. In principle the invoice amount (excluding sales tax) that the client to Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH has paid and / or is still owed with regard to the delivery or activity to which the event giving rise to the damage relates or with which it relates, with a maximum of € 5,000 (five thousand Euro) per liability. b. the amount that in the event of bodily injury or death on the grounds of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH will be paid a related insurance contract, for Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH itself a maximum of € 5.000, – (five thousand Euro) per event.
9. A claim for compensation of damage must be made within 30 (thirty) days after client has discovered the damage at Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH, failing which the right to compensation has lapsed. 10. Liability of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH does not apply insofar as the damage is the result of intent or gross negligence of the client.
11. Once materials, parts or tools from Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH, who are required for the execution of the assignment, have been commissioned at the client at work. The client bears the liability for all risks and damage of whatever nature that may arise to the materials, installations, parts or tools, such as theft, fire, water damage or damage, without prejudice to the authority of the client to show that this is the result of negligence on the part of Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH.
Article 21 Expiry period
1. Insofar as not stipulated otherwise in these General Terms and Conditions, rights of action and other powers of the client shall lapse on any account whatsoever towards Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH in connection with the delivery of goods c / q the carrying out of work by Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH in any case after 1 (one) year after the moment at which the client became known or could reasonably have been aware of the existence of these rights and powers.
Article 22 Applicable law and choice of forum
1. All agreements between the client and Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH to which these General Terms and Conditions apply, Dutch law applies.
2. All disputes related to agreements between client and Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH, to which these conditions apply, are settled by the competent court in the district in which Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH is located.
Article 23 Change
1. Changes to the previous General Terms and Conditions From the date onwards of these General Terms and Conditions, being 3 May 2017, any other General Terms and Conditions, in any way whatsoever between Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH and the client have been declared applicable, hereby expired and replaced by these General Terms and Conditions. Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH guarantees a high quality product, where Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH uses the full satisfaction of the client as a starting point. Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH wishes the client a lot of pleasure from Alu Graniet & Marmerhouse GMBH supplied well and completed marble, granite, basalt, ornaments.
Alu Granite & Marmerhouse GMBH
Warschauer strasse 11
DE + 49 (0) 32221097803
NL + 31 (0) 742040172
Amtsgericht Osnabruk: HRB211094
USt ID: DE815659964
Stern number 55/214/06154
IBAN: DE38280699564864071900 / Grafschafter Volksbank Nordhorn / Bic GENODEF1NEV